Norwalk firefighters rescue 2 from carbon monoxide poisoning

Posted: Updated:
NORWALK -

Norwalk firefighters rescued two victims of carbon monoxide poisoning Saturday.

Officials received a call that two people had fallen down the basement stairs and were unconscious.

They say the victims were using a gas-powered concrete saw indoors without any sort of ventilation along with a potential dangerous mixture of chemicals.

Both victims are expected to be OK.

 

sorry to interrupt
your first 20 are free
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Spectrum Networks® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please enjoy 20 complimentary views of articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.
you have reached your 20 view limit
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Spectrum Networks® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please login or create an account to continue enjoying News12.
Our sign-up page is undergoing maintenance and is not currently available. However, you will be given direct access to news12.com while we complete our upgrade.
When we are back up and running you will be prompted at that time to complete your sign in. Until then, enjoy the local news, weather, traffic and more that's "as local as local news gets."