Car crashes into Fairfield housePosted: Updated:
A car crashed into a house located on Sunnieholme Drive in Fairfield Sunday.
The incident happened around 5 p.m.
A resident of the home – driving a Jaguar SUV – went through a wooden garage door, landing on top of a Ferrari.
The driver had to be taken out of the car but was not seriously injured.
The Fairfield Fire Department says it had to separate the cars.
There is minor damage to the house, yet the cars are badly damaged.
Connecticut Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- Capt. Anthony Duff, of the New Haven Police Department, was discharged from the hospital Thursday, just over a week after being shot several times.
- Religious leaders in Bridgeport gathered to show support for the police chief who has come under fire after recent incidents involving department officers.
- A cellphone video shows a man dangling from a window as a two-alarm fire burned inside at a multifamily home in Bridgeport.
- A Norwalk company is making sure students in the area are heading back to school next month with the proper school supplies.
- Stamford's Lock City is the perfect place for hop-lovers, with six IPAs on tap that range from fruity to pastry stout flavors.
- The 2019 MTV VMAs will be live from the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey on Monday, Aug. 26. Who can you expect to see as part of the star-studded night?
- Tie-dyed pilgrims and white-haired Woodstock festival veterans converged at the generation-defining site in Bethel, New York, this weekend to celebrate its 50th anniversary
- Ringo Starr and His All Starr Band performed at Long Island Community Hospital Amphitheater in Farmingville.
- The three-day festival of love and music featured some of the biggest musical names from the summer of love, including Jimi Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane, Janis Joplin and The Who.
Looking for some excitement this summer? Check out some of these thrilling and extreme roller coasters, all located in the tri-state area.