Road Trip: Walnut Beach in MilfordPosted: Updated:
Walnut Beach in Milford has won the first round of Road Trip.
News 12 viewers voted for Walnut Beach, so we took a stroll by the water to find out just why it's so popular among Connecticut residents.
We still need your help in choosing News 12's Road Trip! Click here to vote on the Top 12 places to visit, as suggested by you, in Connecticut. Click here to vote!
Connecticut Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- The woman accused of setting a dead dog on fire at Sandy Point Beach in West Haven went before a judge Tuesday.
- Local officials are pushing for increased rail safety on the 50th anniversary of the deadly Darien train crash.
- Fairfield police say the strangers drove up in a black SUV on Greenfield Street Saturday.Fairfield police say the strangers drove up in a black SUV on Greenfield Street Saturday.
- A Darien man accused of killing a hotel worker while on vacation in Anguilla says the past four months have been a trying time for him and his family.
- Roasted in Stamford gives a fresh take on fast, casual counter service.Roasted in Stamford gives a fresh take on fast, casual counter service.
- Tie-dyed pilgrims and white-haired Woodstock festival veterans converged at the generation-defining site in Bethel, New York, this weekend to celebrate its 50th anniversary
- Ringo Starr and His All Starr Band performed at Long Island Community Hospital Amphitheater in Farmingville.
- The three-day festival of love and music featured some of the biggest musical names from the summer of love, including Jimi Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane, Janis Joplin and The Who.
Looking for some excitement this summer? Check out some of these thrilling and extreme roller coasters, all located in the tri-state area.
- Are you looking for some outdoor fun and adventure this summer? Or maybe you're just thinking up some ideas to help the kids cool off in the summer heat? The tri-state area has a handful of water parks that may do the trick.