'You're not God or my father.' Bagel Boss customer goes on dating site rantPosted: Updated:
A Long Island bagel shop is trending on Twitter after a rant by a customer was caught on camera.
The bizarre rant was recorded Thursday morning at Bagel Boss on Montauk Highway in Bay Shore.
The 45-second clip shows the man yelling at a female customer before being tackled by a larger man in the store.
In the video, the man can be heard saying, "Why is it OK for women to say, oh, you're five feet on dating sites, you should be dead. That's OK?"
The person who took the video says the man was angry that a female employee was smiling at him, and he started screaming about dating sites and how women hate him.
Police say no one was hurt, and no charges were filed.
The video of the encounter has gone viral with more than 40,000 re-tweets.
See the original tweet below. DISCLAIMER: Video and tweet contain foul language.
Connecticut Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- Two people have been arrested in connection to the hit-and-run of a Bridgeport firefighter last June, police say.
- It's National Peanut Butter Day!It's National Peanut Butter Day!
- A New York city man is behind bars, charged with attempted murder in connection with a domestic violence call in Bridgeport.
- A patient taken to a New Jersey hospital Thursday evening does not have the Wuhan coronavirus, according to hospital officials.
- Puerto Ricans showed up in the pouring rain Thursday night--fed up by recent government decisions and are asking their governor to step down.
- Chinese health authorities urged people in the city of Wuhan to avoid crowds and public gatherings.Chinese health authorities urged people in the city of Wuhan to avoid crowds and public gatherings.
- Sights and scenes from the 2020 SAG AwardsSights and scenes from the 2020 SAG Awards
- Here's a list of some highly anticipated movies coming out in 2020.Here's a list of some highly anticipated movies coming out in 2020.
- Have a great or fun photo during snowstorms in January 2020? We want to see them!Have a great or fun photo during snowstorms in January 2020? We want to see them!
- A 6.4-magnitude earthquake struck Puerto Rico, killing one man, injuring at least eight other people and collapsing buildings in the southern part of the island.