2 injured after explosion at Norwalk HospitalPosted: Updated:
NORWALK - Two people were injured after an explosion at Norwalk Hospital.
Officials say an oxygen tank exploded Sunday in the emergency room around 7:30 p.m.
Maple Street was briefly closed while EMS crews responded, but has since reopened.
It is unclear at this time if the two injured were patients or staff.
Connecticut Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- Authorities say a mother was stabbed by her 15-year-old child in Bridgeport.Authorities say a mother was stabbed by her 15-year-old child in Bridgeport.
- A Bridgeport police officer was placed on administrative leave after being captured on video apparently striking a suspect in the head with a gun.
- Bail was set at $200,000 for a homeless man from West Virginia who was charged with placing two devices that looked like pressure cookers in a New York City subway station.
- Michelle Troconis is scheduled to appear in court Monday in connection to the Jennifer Dulos disappearance case.
- Fire crews pulled a man out of Lake Mohegan in Fairfield Sunday.Fire crews pulled a man out of Lake Mohegan in Fairfield Sunday.
- Tie-dyed pilgrims and white-haired Woodstock festival veterans converged at the generation-defining site in Bethel, New York, this weekend to celebrate its 50th anniversary
Looking for some excitement this summer? Check out some of these thrilling and extreme roller coasters, all located in the tri-state area.
- Ringo Starr and His All Starr Band performed at Long Island Community Hospital Amphitheater in Farmingville.
- The three-day festival of love and music featured some of the biggest musical names from the summer of love, including Jimi Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane, Janis Joplin and The Who.
News 12 Connecticut wants to announce your wedding. If you were married in the past 90 days, please submit your photos via Twitter or Instagram using #JustMarriedCT.