Court documents: Judge grants Jennifer Dulos’ mother custody of 5 childrenPosted: Updated:
A judge has granted the mother of Jenifer Dulos custody of her daughter’s children, according to court documents obtained by News 12.
The five children have been living with Gloria Farber since their mother disappeared on May 24, and they will remain there.
Jennifer Dulos was last seen dropping her children off at school in New Canaan. Her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, and his girlfriend have been charged with evidence tampering and hindering prosecution.
The Dulos’ had been going through a contentious divorce and custody battle for the past two years.
- Police say a man was arrested for attempting to break into two homes in Fairfield Saturday.Police say a man was arrested for attempting to break into two homes in Fairfield Saturday.
- Police say a man has been arrested in connection to a string of burglaries at Fairfield businesses.Police say a man has been arrested in connection to a string of burglaries at Fairfield businesses.
- Police have arrested 47 people in connection to drag racing in New Haven.Police have arrested 47 people in connection to drag racing in New Haven.
- A Bridgeport couple interrupted an attempted home invasion -- and the encounter was caught on camera.
- A man is recovering after he was shot three times in Bridgeport.A man is recovering after he was shot three times in Bridgeport.
Connecticut Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- Video has been released of the man who tried to burglarize a liquor store and successfully stole from a restaurant in Stamford.
- State police rescued a bald eagle that was struck by a car and suffered a broken wing on Route 8.State police rescued a bald eagle that was struck by a car and suffered a broken wing on Route 8.
- The automaker is rolling out an EV-charging network for the public, and partnering with Amazon to install home charging setups.
- Kinsmen Brewing Company in Milldale is not just a place to try different beers, it's a brewery that is looking to build a community.
- Westport doesn’t reach “peak” fall colors for another few weeks, but the storm blew away a lot of those colorful leaves tourists come out to see.