Health officials warn of emerging types of insect-borne illnessesPosted: Updated:
State health officials are warning people not to let their guard down about mosquito and tick-borne illnesses, and to understand there are emerging types of infections.
Connecticut Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- Police say two people were injured when several people tried to shoot them in Bridgeport Friday.Police say two people were injured when several people tried to shoot them in Bridgeport Friday.
- Thousands are expected to attend the annual HarborFest Saturday to raise money to protect the Long Island Sound.Thousands are expected to attend the annual HarborFest Saturday to raise money to protect the Long Island Sound.
State health officials say two Connecticut residents have been hospitalized with severe respiratory symptoms they believe are linked to vaping and e-cigarette use.
- According to Bloomberg, three new iPhones are expected next month, including a 'pro' model with a brand new camera system.
- This week's workout comes from Donna at Lifetime Athletic Club. News 12's Elizabeth Hashagen learns some moves that incorporate strength training and yoga.
- The 2019 MTV VMAs will be live from the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey on Monday, Aug. 26. Who can you expect to see as part of the star-studded night?
- Tie-dyed pilgrims and white-haired Woodstock festival veterans converged at the generation-defining site in Bethel, New York, this weekend to celebrate its 50th anniversary
- Ringo Starr and His All Starr Band performed at Long Island Community Hospital Amphitheater in Farmingville.
- The three-day festival of love and music featured some of the biggest musical names from the summer of love, including Jimi Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane, Janis Joplin and The Who.
- Storm photos in July from around the tri-state area.Storm photos in July from around the tri-state area.