Special Weather STATEMENT in effect for:
East End Restaurant: Pace's Dockside in MattituckPosted: Updated:
Pace's Dockside is located at Strong's Water Club & Marina. The Mattituck hidden gem serves lunch, dinner and cocktails. They have music every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- John Gerges was arrested on Sunday after police say they found his wife, Marvat, dead in their Lindgren Street home on Saturday afternoon.
- According to police, the victim was riding his bicycle on North Ocean Avenue, just north of Vehslage Street, around 9 p.m. Sunday.
- Happy National Tortilla Chip Day!Happy National Tortilla Chip Day!
- A local lawmaker is calling for stricter regulations to hold drug dealers accountable in the case of accidental overdoses.
- Volunteers came together Sunday to clean up graffiti in the village of Hempstead.Volunteers came together Sunday to clean up graffiti in the village of Hempstead.
The East End Full ShowsMore>>
For this week's The East End Show, News 12's Doug Geed visited Mattitaco - a taco eatery that started as a food truck; Greenport American Legion - an indoor roller staking rink; and Lieb Cellars and Suhru Wines - which have wine tasting rooms that will help you beat the winter blues.
For this week's The East End Show, News 12's Doug Geed visited Long Island Woodwork - an artist who creates maps out of wood; Preszler Woodshop - where they make wood canoes by hand; and CJ's American Grill - which hosts an American grill food challenge.
The East EndMore>>
- This restaurant was built in 1910 and owned by the family of Rod Steiger, a famous actor who grew up in Westhampton Beach. There is even a drink named in his honor.
Several luxury bed-and-breakfast inns out in the Hamptons will be hosting six authors the public will get a chance to meet.
Joe Petrocelli and his late business partner, Jim Bissett, opened up an aquarium that would help reshape downtown Riverhead 20 years ago.
- The toy fair runs at the Jacob Javits Center from Feb. 22 through 25.The toy fair runs at the Jacob Javits Center from Feb. 22 through 25.
- The four-time Stanley Cup champion had his number retired in front of a Nassau Coliseum crowd Friday night.
- Chopper 12 was overhead Friday for a look progress on the new arena as construction continues.Chopper 12 was overhead Friday for a look progress on the new arena as construction continues.
- This week's dogs are up for adoption at Town of Hempstead Animal Shelter. They brought three puppies!
- Send us photos of all of the pets you love!Send us photos of all of the pets you love!