N12 ICYMI: Bald Eagle rescued after being struck by carPosted: Updated:
In News 12's In Case You Missed It, reporter Justin Schecker speaks with Mark Fowler of Grace Farms Foundation to discuss the importance of keeping Connecticut's bald eagle population safe after a bird was struck by a car on Route 8.
Check out the full story:
Connecticut Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- Torrington officials are investigating the cause of a fire that destroyed a landmark eatery in town Thursday morning.
- Our refrigerators work hard to keep our foods stored, so why not give it some TLC today! It's National Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day.
- Sean McCabe brings us to Connecticut's first brewery/music venue: Woodbury Brewing Company.Sean McCabe brings us to Connecticut's first brewery/music venue: Woodbury Brewing Company.
- Ford is recalling over 168,000 F-150 pickup trucks in North America to fix an electrical problem that could cause engine stalling or fires.
- A student gunman opened fire Thursday at a Southern California high school, killing two students and wounding three others before he was captured in grave condition after shooting himself in the head, authorities said.
- The tree will be decked out in more than 50,000 multicolored lights and crowned with its iconic star.
- Shoppers can start their holiday shopping on Black Friday at these retailers.Shoppers can start their holiday shopping on Black Friday at these retailers.
- If you are looking to start your holiday shopping before the turkey is out of the oven, here are stores that will be opened for Thanksgiving.
- Stars hit the red carpet for the world premiere of "Frozen 2" at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles.Stars hit the red carpet for the world premiere of "Frozen 2" at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles.
- Styx at NYCB at WestburyStyx at NYCB at Westbury