Nestlé announces voluntary recall of ready-to-bake cookie doughPosted: Updated:
Nestlé USA has announced a voluntary recall of its ready-to-bake refrigerated Nestlé Toll House Cookie Dough products due to possible rubber contamination.
Nestlé says the recall due to the "potential presence of food-grade rubber pieces" impacts specific bar codes of some of its products – listed HERE.
No illnesses or injuries have been reported. Nestle says to throw away affected items but keep proof of purchase and contact customer services.
Connecticut Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- Police have confirmed that Fotis Dulos has not died, and is in critical condition after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning in his Farmington home.
- News 12 saw defense attorney Kevin Smith walk into the court for the hearing at around 11:30 a.m., but Dulos never arrived. Shortly after noon, court officials said the proceeding was on hold.
It’s time to ‘pawty!’ Is your pooch an all-pro? Submit a photo of your furry friend for a chance to win a prize!
- There are three options available for gender on driver licenses for some states starting Tuesday.There are three options available for gender on driver licenses for some states starting Tuesday.
- HIIT has been voted as one of the most popular workouts for the new year!HIIT has been voted as one of the most popular workouts for the new year!
- Sights and scenes from the 2020 Grammy Awards.Sights and scenes from the 2020 Grammy Awards.
- Rain soaked the tri-state area over the weekend, but the skies cleared in time for News 12 viewers to snap some stunning shots of rainbows!
- Sights and Scenes from 2020 BroadwayCon in New York City.Sights and Scenes from 2020 BroadwayCon in New York City.
- Did you just get engaged? News 12 wants to celebrate with you!Did you just get engaged? News 12 wants to celebrate with you!
- A new viral illness being watched with a wary eye around the globe accelerated its spread in China on Sunday with 56 deaths so far.