Merritt Parkway at Exit 50 in Trumbull reopens in both directions following crashPosted: Updated:
Police say the Merritt Parkway at Exit 50 in Trumbull was temporarily closed in both directions Sunday evening due to a vehicle crash.
State police say the car crash resulted in serious injuries.
Officials warned drivers about heavy delays in the area and suggested seeking alternative routes.
Connecticut Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- A Bethel man charged with killing his brother pleaded not guilty to murder charges Wednesday.A Bethel man charged with killing his brother pleaded not guilty to murder charges Wednesday.
- A rescued puppy is attracting a lot of attention because of his cute resemblance to a unicorn.A rescued puppy is attracting a lot of attention because of his cute resemblance to a unicorn.
- New York Jets chairman and CEO Christopher Johnson says Adam Gase's job is safe and he will remain the coach next season despite the team's struggles this year.
- The Regional Conference on Sustainable Development held an event Wednesday on the importance of using electric cars.
- Gov. Ned Lamont announced Wednesday that Metro-North New Haven line trains will have 4G wireless service within the next year.
- The tree will be decked out in more than 50,000 multicolored lights and crowned with its iconic star.
- Shoppers can start their holiday shopping on Black Friday at these retailers.Shoppers can start their holiday shopping on Black Friday at these retailers.
- If you are looking to start your holiday shopping before the turkey is out of the oven, here are stores that will be opened for Thanksgiving.
- Stars hit the red carpet for the world premiere of "Frozen 2" at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles.Stars hit the red carpet for the world premiere of "Frozen 2" at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles.
- Styx at NYCB at WestburyStyx at NYCB at Westbury