Stamford middle school closed due to water leakPosted: Updated:
Dolan Middle School in Stamford will be closed today because of flooding.
School officials say a fire alarm was activated at the school Sunday but there was no fire.
A water leak damaged the school's fire protection system in addition to mechanical equipment.
The school district is working to make repairs to the building.
Connecticut Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- A Fairfield nonprofit that provides food to those in need is extending its services to include home grocery deliveries to seniors.A Fairfield nonprofit that provides food to those in need is extending its services to include home grocery deliveries to seniors.
- You or a family member are sick, need to see a doctor, but are under stay-at-home orders. A virtual doctor visit can help!
- Housatonic Community College in Bridgeport is creating 3D-printed face shields worn by health care workers to protect them in the fight against the coronavirus.
- The Q Bridge in New Haven was lit up in red lights to honor the thousands of Connecticut health care workers on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- American Airlines is joining United and JetBlue in reducing the number of flights out of New York area airports as the city braces for its worst week since the coronavirus outbreak began.
- These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.
- From doctors and nurses to firefighters and police officers. From grocery store workers to news media and beyond. There are many who work hard to keep things running, keep us informed and keep us safe.
- Celebrating Easter or Passover is a little different this year. So, we want to see how you are celebrating. News 12 wants to see all of your photos, including throwbacks!
- Whatever the reason is, News 12 wants to see photos of what you're doing to keep busy during the coronavirus pandemic.
- The 1,000-bed hospital ship will help ease the burden on local hospitals amid the coronavirus outbreak.