Officials: Mice cause car fire in MonroePosted: Updated:
Mice caused a car fire in Monroe, according to fire officials.
It happened Sunday along Monroe Turnpike.
According to officials, the mice were in the car's engine.
The car's owner says it's not driven very much.
The fire was quickly put out, and there’s no word if anyone was injured.
Connecticut Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- Police have confirmed that Fotis Dulos has not died, and is in critical condition after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning in his Farmington home.
- News 12 saw defense attorney Kevin Smith walk into the court for the hearing at around 11:30 a.m., but Dulos never arrived. Shortly after noon, court officials said the proceeding was on hold.
It’s time to ‘pawty!’ Is your pooch an all-pro? Submit a photo of your furry friend for a chance to win a prize!
- There are three options available for gender on driver licenses for some states starting Tuesday.There are three options available for gender on driver licenses for some states starting Tuesday.
- HIIT has been voted as one of the most popular workouts for the new year!HIIT has been voted as one of the most popular workouts for the new year!
- Sights and scenes from the 2020 Grammy Awards.Sights and scenes from the 2020 Grammy Awards.
- Rain soaked the tri-state area over the weekend, but the skies cleared in time for News 12 viewers to snap some stunning shots of rainbows!
- Sights and Scenes from 2020 BroadwayCon in New York City.Sights and Scenes from 2020 BroadwayCon in New York City.
- Did you just get engaged? News 12 wants to celebrate with you!Did you just get engaged? News 12 wants to celebrate with you!
- A new viral illness being watched with a wary eye around the globe accelerated its spread in China on Sunday with 56 deaths so far.