103rd Airlift Wing officially welcomed home in Windsor LocksPosted: Updated:
Members of the Connecticut National Guard were officially welcomed home this weekend.
The 103rd Airlift Wing arrived home in November, but the official ceremony to welcome back members was held Saturday in Windsor Locks.
The airmen had been in the Middle East where they delivered supplies and escorted troops throughout the region.
Connecticut Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- News 12 meteorologists are tracking a storm that's on track to bring several inches of snowfall to western Connecticut on Saturday.
- New York announced the hiring of the former Dallas coach to be the Giants offensive coordinator Friday night.
- Sen. Richard Blumenthal visited the Stamford-based Americares Foundation Friday for an update on their relief efforts in Puerto Rico.
- A Stamford veteran says he is struggling to pay for his medical bills after he was struck in a hit-and-run.
- A Connecticut congressional candidate embroiled in President Donald Trump's impeachment denied on social media that he stalked a former U.S. ambassador.
- According to the National Retail Federation, Americans were expected to spend $490 million on costumes for their pets this past Halloween. But there's another special day to celebrate your furry friend!
- The National Board of Review assembled many of the regulars of this year’s awards season in the annual, untelevised gala dinner at Cipriani’s 42nd Street in midtown Manhattan.
- The stars of the film "Like a Boss" hit the red carpet Tuesday in New York City for the premiere.The stars of the film "Like a Boss" hit the red carpet Tuesday in New York City for the premiere.
- Here's a list of some highly anticipated movies coming out in 2020.Here's a list of some highly anticipated movies coming out in 2020.
- A 6.4-magnitude earthquake struck Puerto Rico, killing one man, injuring at least eight other people and collapsing buildings in the southern part of the island.