Coastal Flood STATEMENT in effect for:
Apple Store moving from Stamford to Norwalk in FebruaryPosted: Updated:
The new mall in South Norwalk is picking up another major tenant.
Apple confirmed it's closing its store at Stamford Town Center and will reopen at the SoNo Collection Feb. 15. Apple had been in Stamford since 2006.
Apple is the latest in a growing list of retailers that have closed in Stamford while opening new locations in Norwalk.
Connecticut Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- A startling new phenomenon in the COVID-19 pandemic shows an alarming amount of personal protective equipment like rubber gloves and masks being discarded in parking lots.
- Gov. Ned Lamont announced an executive order that would reserve state hotels and short-term rentals for essential workers that will go into effect today.
- The NYPD announced the citywide crime statistics for March 2020, revealing a decrease from last year.
- The NYPD and the New York City Police Foundation announced that they have purchased 150,000 units of masks, gloves and packets of hand sanitizer for those on the front lines.
- Advocates for a children's hand-washing program used around the world are speaking about the importance of the campaign especially during the pandemic.
- The 1,000-bed hospital ship will help ease the burden on local hospitals amid the coronavirus outbreak.
- From doctors and nurses to firefighters and police officers. From grocery store workers to news media and beyond. There are many who work hard to keep things running, keep us informed and keep us safe.
- Whatever the reason is, News 12 wants to see photos of what you're doing to keep busy during the coronavirus pandemic.
- There are no rainbows without rain, right? Well, one might say it's been pouring lately. But a strong and growing group on Long Island is spreading color and positivity with a rainbow movement.
- As people work from home and avoid large gatherings, areas that are normally packed with people have suddenly become nearly vacant.