Making Cents: Living 'financially clean'
Making Cents with KristieMore>>
When the stock market dips, it can be a nerve-wracking time. But as money expert and host of the podcast Journey to Launch, Jamila Souffrant explains you must keep your cool and ride it out.
- News 12's Kristie Reeter and money expert and podcaster Jamila Souffrant break down money markets.
- News 12's Kristie Reeter and money expert and podcaster Jamila Souffrant discuss how to invest in real estate without actually owning property.
- News 12's Kristie Reeter and money expert and podcaster Jamila Souffrant breaks down how you can save money using a certificate of deposit (CD).
- News 12's Kristie Reeter and money expert and podcaster Jamila Souffrant breaks down how simple saving money can be.
Cheddar Business UpdateMore>>
- Chinese video game giant Tencent will make more console games for U.S. consumers through its partnership with Nintendo
Netflix, HBO and cable companies are reportedly cracking down on password sharing. The companies will make users regularly change their passwords or confirm their identity by text message.
- General Motors is selling its Lordstown, Ohio assembly plant to an EV startup called "Lordstown Motors Group" which plans to introduce electric pickup trucks.
- Tesla will debut its new 'Cybertruck' pickup later this month in Los Angeles.
- Facebook will expand encryption across its Messenger platform - even as the tech giant faces criticism from lawmakers, saying they will provide cover for criminals. Civil rights and tech experts believe the moves will help protect user privacy.