Fire drives Bronx family from home

A Bronx family was left homeless Saturday after a fire roared through a sixth-floor apartment. Fire official say the blaze started on the sixth floor of 2300 Loring Place, where an 11-year-old boy was

News 12 Staff

Jul 16, 2006, 11:02 PM

Updated 6,522 days ago

Share:

Fire drives Bronx family from home
A Bronx family was left homeless Saturday after a fire roared through a sixth-floor apartment.
Fire official say the blaze started on the sixth floor of 2300 Loring Place, where an 11-year-old boy was home alone. The boy ran out as soon as he saw the flames.
Three firefighters sustained minor injuries and were treated at North Central Bronx Hospital. A neighbor believes the fire started in an incinerator. Fire officials are investigating.


More from News 12