Officials: 3-year-old Stafford boy died of methadone overdose

<p>Officials in Connecticut have ruled the methadone overdose death of a 3-year-old boy a homicide.</p>

News 12 Staff

Aug 17, 2017, 11:35 AM

Updated 2,470 days ago

Share:

Officials in Connecticut have ruled the methadone overdose death of a 3-year-old boy a homicide.
The Hartford Courant reports the state medical examiner's office says Leon Lapierre, of Stafford, died in April of acute methadone intoxication.
Methadone is used to help wean people off heroin.
State police say no charges have been filed.
The Associated Press wire services helped contribute to this report.


More from News 12