BREAKING NEWS

Widespread technology outage disrupts flights, banks, media outlets and companies around the world

Pool heater and filter catch fire at Westport home

A pool heater and filter caught fire at a home in Westport Saturday morning.

News 12 Staff

Aug 7, 2021, 10:17 PM

Updated 1,076 days ago

Share:

A pool heater and filter caught fire at a home in Westport Saturday morning.
First responders were called to the Ludlow Road home just before 11 a.m. They were able to put the fire out quickly.
There were no injuries and the fire did not spread to the house.
The pool equipment melted from the flames.


More from News 12