Six people injured by two-alarm fire at BX apartment building

Bronx residents were temporarily forced out of their homes Thursday night by a two-alarm fire.Officials say the fire started in a third-floor apartment on 196th Street. They said they think someone knocked over a burning candle. Four apartments were affected by the fire, but officials say there was no major damage. Six people reportedly suffered minor injuries.Residents were allowed to return to their homes once firefighters had the blaze under control.