Fire damages Weston restaurant

Fire officials in Weston say a dryer is to blame for a blaze at a restaurant.

It happened at La Roue Elayne on Old Mill Road around 3 a.m.

Fire officials say the blaze started in the basement.

They say they were able to put out the flames quickly, but they did have to ventilate the building because of smoke.To see more from the Weston restaurant fire, click on iO Extra on Channel 612.

sorry to interrupt
your first 20 are free
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please enjoy 20 complimentary views of articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.
you have reached your 5 view limit
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please login, create an account or subscribe to continue enjoying News12.
Our sign-up page is undergoing maintenance and is not currently available. However, you will be given direct access to news12.com while we complete our upgrade.
When we are back up and running you will be prompted at that time to complete your sign in. Until then, enjoy the local news, weather, traffic and more that's "as local as local news gets."