Home bombarded with bullets in late-night drive-by
Police are investigating a drive-by shooting that left a Stamford home bombarded with bullets early Friday morning.?We?re close to July 4th, I was guessing it?s somebody on the street playing with fireworks,? says homeowner Renaldo Georges. ?That?s when my son came to me and said ?Papi, there?s a gunshot in the house.??Police say an 18-year-old son of Georges was arrested last week for armed robbery, but they are unaware if the two events are related. Authorities are investigating both incidents.?Do I know anything about him and his friends? No, but I hope that has nothing to do with it,? says Georges.Police say they are confident the culprit will be caught.