Officials: Fire breaks out at apartment in LitchfieldPosted: Updated:
Officials say a fire broke out in an apartment in Litchfield Saturday night.
The home was over a barn garage on Clark Road. Multiple town departments came together to put the fire out.
Flames could be seen billowing out of the front.
Officials haven't confirmed if there were any injuries or how bad the damage was.
Connecticut Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- A Bridgeport woman is about to get a wheelchair accessible van for her disabled daughter thanks to some help from News 12 Connecticut and a local nonprofit.
- A wintry mix is expected to impact Monday evening's commute.A wintry mix is expected to impact Monday evening's commute.
- A vigil was held Sunday for a missing Stamford woman.A vigil was held Sunday for a missing Stamford woman.
- Bridgeport firefighters responded to a house fire Sunday afternoon.Bridgeport firefighters responded to a house fire Sunday afternoon.
- Heavy rain Saturday caused flooding to the north end of Bridgeport.Heavy rain Saturday caused flooding to the north end of Bridgeport.
- Red carpet arrivals at The Concert for The Rainforest Fund at the Beacon TheatreThe Rainforest Fund 30th anniversary benefit concert was held Monday at the Beacon Theatre in New York City.
- From sparking holiday lights to fun Santa photos, News 12 wants to see your holiday photos!From sparking holiday lights to fun Santa photos, News 12 wants to see your holiday photos!
- December has already brought some snow to the tri-state area. Here's how the snow looked through your lens.
- The 87th annual Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree lighting ceremony was held Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2019 in New York.
- The Mohegan Sun Arena performer lineup includes live music, entertainment, top headlining concerts and premier sporting events in Connecticut.