Officials: 10 displaced after Norwalk house fire

Officials say a fire displaced 10 people living in a home in Norwalk Tuesday.
The two-story home on Lexington Avenue caught fire around 11 p.m.
A neighbor's cellphone video shows flames shooting out of the home.
Everyone living in the home made it out safely before crews arrived.
The fire was put out in about 10 minutes, but the house sustained heavy fire and smoke damage, officials say.
The Red Cross is helping those displaced.
A tenant living upstairs says he believes the fire started from a candle in one of the bedrooms.
However, officials have not yet identified a cause of the fire.   
Christmas is one of the three top days for fires caused by candles along with New Year’s Eve and New Year's Day, fire officials say.