10 priests added to list of credibly accused of sexual abuse in Bridgeport
The Archdiocese of Bridgeport released the names of 10 priests credibly accused of sexual abuse on Friday.
The additions bring the list of accused priests to 38.
Eight of them are said to have died, one has not served since 1984 and one was said to be visiting from Venezuela in 1991.
The release comes as the Roman Catholic Diocese of Bridgeport agreed earlier this week to pay more than $3.5 million to five people who claimed that they were sexually assaulted by priests as children.