Bad wiring sparks Bridgeport fire

? Investigators are blaming bad wiring for a fire that destroyed an old building in Bridgeport Wednesday night. The fire broke out at around 11:30 p.m. on the first floor of 160 Main St. According to

News 12 Staff

Sep 18, 2008, 2:42 PM

Updated 5,784 days ago

Share:

? Investigators are blaming bad wiring for a fire that destroyed an old building in Bridgeport Wednesday night.
The fire broke out at around 11:30 p.m. on the first floor of 160 Main St. According to firefighters, wires connected to a drink machine inside of Pop?s Deli started the fire. The first floor initially caught fire, then the cooler fell through the floor and into the basement.
Firefighters tell News 12 Connecticut that no one was hurt in the incident. All of the people who lived above the deli were able to get out in plenty of time.


More from News 12