Fire breaks out in Danbury home

<p>A fire broke out in a Danbury home early Saturday morning.</p>

News 12 Staff

Mar 17, 2018, 2:29 PM

Updated 2,255 days ago

Share:

A fire broke out in a Danbury home early Saturday morning.
Officials say that the fire started in the garage of the home on Indian Spring Road after 1 a.m.
The Danbury Fire Department tells News 12 that a gas log stove is the alleged cause of the fire. They say that once the gas and electric were secured the fire was extinguished.
Officials say that no one was injured.


More from News 12