Fire breaks out of senior housing in Norwalk

The fire happened on Cedar Street.

News 12 Staff

May 16, 2023, 11:44 PM

Updated 368 days ago

Share:

A fire broke out of Cedar Court Senior Housing in Norwalk Tuesday.
It happened on Cedar Street.
EMS was there to treat victims and two people went to the hospital.
The deputy fire chief says the fire started on the first floor.
News 12 is told the vinyl siding was an obstacle as it caused a lot of smoke.
The Red Cross is helping the people who are displaced.


More from News 12