HEAT ALERT

Extreme heat settles in Connecticut. Heat advisory issued for parts of Connecticut through Thursday

Fire damages Stratford business

A fire damaged a business in Stratford early Saturday morning. The fire chief says half a dozen bins of rags at Savoy Linen caught on fire at around 1 a.m. Crews say they were able to get the fire

News 12 Staff

Sep 26, 2015, 4:09 PM

Updated 3,188 days ago

Share:

A fire damaged a business in Stratford early Saturday morning.
The fire chief says half a dozen bins of rags at Savoy Linen caught on fire at around 1 a.m.
Crews say they were able to get the fire under control quickly.
Officials say no one was injured in the flames.


More from News 12