Grease fire keeps Stamford restaurant closed for the weekend

A restaurant in downtown Stamford is closed for the weekend due to an oven fire Friday night.

News 12 Staff

Mar 9, 2019, 11:18 PM

Updated 1,923 days ago

Share:

Grease fire keeps Stamford restaurant closed for the weekend
A restaurant in downtown Stamford is closed for the weekend due to an oven fire Friday night.
The incident occurred in the kitchen of Acuario Restaurant.
When fire crews arrived, they say building was filled with heavy smoke.
Officials say a grease fire broke out in a charcoal-fired rotisserie oven. No injuries were reported.


More from News 12