Officials: Fire at Bridgeport store complicated by fireworks going off inside

A stubborn fire at a Bridgeport store became complicated when fireworks started going off inside, fire officials say.

News 12 Staff

May 27, 2019, 12:03 PM

Updated 1,820 days ago

Share:

A stubborn fire at a Bridgeport store became complicated when fireworks started going off inside, fire officials say.
Firefighters were called to the Wood Mart variety store on Wood Avenue.
The flames sparked some electrical lines, and even caused fireworks to go off in the store.
Firefighters managed to put out the fire in 20 minutes.
No injuries were reported.


More from News 12