Officials issue warning on fire embers after Milford blaze

<p>A fire destroyed a shed in Milford Friday, according to officials.&nbsp;</p>

News 12 Staff

Dec 23, 2017, 3:42 PM

Updated 2,344 days ago

Share:

A fire destroyed a shed in Milford Friday, according to officials.
The incident happened on Mary Ellen Drive.
Fire officials say the homeowner had dumped embers from a wood stove behind the shed. The shed and all the equipment inside of it went up in flames.
Fire officials are warning residents about the dangers of fire embers. They say embers remain flammable for 24 hours, and they should only be placed in fireproof metal containers.


More from News 12