BREAKING NEWS

Special coverage following gunfire at former President Trump's Pennsylvania rally. LIVE now on News 12.

Stamford's Alive@Five to set age limit this year

A major change is coming to this year's Alive@Five concert series in downtown Stamford. The Stamford Downtown Special Services District says only people ages 21 and over will be allowed to attend this

News 12 Staff

Mar 30, 2016, 1:50 AM

Updated 3,027 days ago

Share:

A major change is coming to this year's Alive@Five concert series in downtown Stamford.
The Stamford Downtown Special Services District says only people ages 21 and over will be allowed to attend this year's event. Organizers say police had their hands full with drunken and disruptive teens last year throughout the six-week concert series.
Coordinators of the event say guests will have to show an ID this year to get into the concerts.
They begin July 7 and run through Aug. 11.
This year's Alive@Five lineup is scheduled to be announced by mid-May.
Sandy Goldstein with the Stamford Downtown Special Services District says they are working on organizing an additional concert this summer just for teens.
 


More from News 12