Bridgeport man fighting for his life after fire

A fire has left a Bridgeport man fighting for his life Monday.
The fire started Sunday around 4 p.m. in the basement of a home on Harvey Street. Firefighters say it appears the 59-year-old, Elieso Lopez was using a flammable solvent near his water heater when the solvent burst into flames.
The victim ran out into his driveway, where firefighters found him burned from head to toe. They say he was alert and walking around.
The man is in critical condition at Bridgeport Hospital's burn unit.