Crews extinguish Norwalk kitchen fire; dog treated for smoke inhalation

No people were injured but a dog was taken to an emergency veterinarian for breathing in too much smoke.

News 12 Staff

Sep 10, 2022, 11:15 AM

Updated 681 days ago

Share:

Authorities responded to a kitchen fire in Norwalk late Friday night.
It happened in a two apartment unit on France Street.
No people were injured but a dog was taken to an emergency veterinarian for breathing in too much smoke.
That dog was reportedly doing better on arrival at the facility.


More from News 12