Fire officials: Blazes damage Stamford home on Connecticut Avenue

<p>Two people were displaced after a fire in their Stamford home Friday night.&nbsp;</p>

News 12 Staff

Jul 15, 2017, 2:12 PM

Updated 2,507 days ago

Share:

Two people were displaced after a fire in their Stamford home Friday night.
The incident happened on Connecticut Avenue around 8 p.m.
Fire officials say the fire started in the dryer but then spread to the kitchen walls.
No one was hurt and the Red Cross is helping the two people find a place to stay while repairs are made.


More from News 12