Man in hospital after accidentally setting himself on fire

A man in Stamford is in the hospital after accidentally setting himself on fire while trying to clear weeds in his yard. Firefighters say it happened last night on Adams Street. They say the man

News 12 Staff

Aug 26, 2016, 4:28 PM

Updated 2,884 days ago

Share:

A man in Stamford is in the hospital after accidentally setting himself on fire while trying to clear weeds in his yard.
Firefighters say it happened last night on Adams Street.
They say the man was using gasoline when the fuel unexpectedly caught fire.
Officials say the man jumped into a nearby swimming pool to put out the flames.


More from News 12