HEAT ALERT

Heat, humidity rise in Connecticut; oppressive temperatures last until at least Friday

Officials: Exhaust fan likely caused Stamford apartment fire

<p>A bathroom exhaust fan likely caused a Stamford apartment fire, officials say.</p>

News 12 Staff

Sep 12, 2018, 10:10 AM

Updated 2,107 days ago

Share:

A bathroom exhaust fan likely caused a Stamford apartment fire, officials say.
The flames broke out just before 9 p.m. Tuesday in a multifamily home on Washington Boulevard near Atlantic Street.
No injuries were reported.
Officials say two occupants displaced from the home's third floor will be staying with family.
The fire marshal is looking into how the exhaust fan caught fire.


More from News 12