Fire department: Trumbull homeowner prevented desk fire from spreading

Firefighters found the desk with fire coming from inside the drawers and a burned chair that had already been extinguished.

Rose Shannon

Jan 20, 2024, 5:35 PM

Updated 181 days ago

Share:

Desk drawers caught on fire at a Trumbull home early Saturday morning.
The Long Hill Volunteer Fire Department responded to the fire at a home off Reservoir Avenue.
Firefighters found the desk with fire coming from inside the drawers and a burned chair that had already been extinguished.
They say quick thinking from the homeowner prevented further damage.
No one was injured.


More from News 12