HEAT ALERT

Extreme heat settles in Connecticut starting Tuesday

Fire marshal blames cigarette for massive fire on Success Ave.

<p>The massive fire at a condo complex on Success Avenue in Stratford last Wednesday has been deemed accidental.&nbsp;</p>

News 12 Staff

Sep 5, 2018, 8:16 PM

Updated 2,112 days ago

Share:

The massive fire at a condo complex on Success Avenue in Stratford last Wednesday has been deemed accidental.
 
The Stratford Fire Marshal's Office says a cigarette was tossed into a dry bed of mulch and smoldered for hours before it spread to the apartment building.
The fire displaced 22 people.


More from News 12