Platt Technical High School in Milford dismissed following gas leak

Students were sent home early from Platt Technical High School in Milford following a gas leak. Officials from the state Department of Education say a propane leak was reported at the school earlier

News 12 Staff

Jun 5, 2014, 9:34 PM

Updated 3,695 days ago

Share:

Students were sent home early from Platt Technical High School in Milford following a gas leak.
Officials from the state Department of Education say a propane leak was reported at the school earlier today.
Firefighters found the leak after someone reported a strong smell of gas in the school.
There is no word yet on what caused the leak.


More from News 12