Chef's Quick Tips: Gingerbread ornaments
Adrianna from Good Morning Cupcake
shows how easy it is to make gingerbread, and it's much tastier than anything you can buy in the store.
1) Roll out the dough to 1/8-1/6 inch thick.
2) Roll out the dough to 1/8-1/6 inch thick.
3) Cut out the dough into desired shapes.
Using a pipping tip, make a hole towards the top of the shape. Leave a little room from the top so the tip wont break off.
4) Bake at 350*F until firm (approximately 12-15 minutes).
5) Let cool completely.
6) Decorate as desired. Tie a string at the top of the cookie.