Fire sparks in Stamford building

The Red Cross is assisting three people who were displaced by a fire in Stamford. Fire officials tell News 12 Connecticut that the blaze began on Cove Road near Seaside Avenue Thursday night.  Firefighters

News 12 Staff

Oct 28, 2016, 4:24 PM

Updated 2,819 days ago

Share:

The Red Cross is assisting three people who were displaced by a fire in Stamford.
Fire officials tell News 12 Connecticut that the blaze began on Cove Road near Seaside Avenue Thursday night. 
Firefighters say the flames started in the basement of the building that houses both businesses and apartments.
Firefighters say there was some smoke damage throughout the building.
They say no one was hurt. 


More from News 12