Jets tailgating bus goes up in flames

Stamford fire officials are trying to figure out why a New York Jets Fan Bus went up in flames. It happened last night while the bus was parked in the backyard of a home on Club Road. Officials

News 12 Staff

Feb 24, 2016, 5:50 PM

Updated 3,066 days ago

Share:

Stamford fire officials are trying to figure out why a New York Jets Fan Bus went up in flames.
It happened last night while the bus was parked in the backyard of a home on Club Road.
Officials say the owner used the converted school bus for tailgating.
They say the fire could have started from either an extension cord, space heaters or cigars.


More from News 12