The Real Deal: Dishwasher hacks
Ready to run your dishwasher more efficiently?
We gathered some hacks to help you!
1. Use aluminum foil to get your flatware to sparkle! CLICK HERE to see this hack being put to the test.
2. Stack your dishes facing the center of your washer where the water sprays from.
3. Don't stack dishes all in the same direction.
4. Don't put high quality knives inside the dishwasher. The blades will dull.
5. Wash wooden utensils by hand. They may split.
6. Run the hot water before you turn on your machine. So that your dishes are washed with hot water instead of lukewarm.
If you have a story idea, question or tip, click here to reach out to Janice.