HEAT ALERT

Heat advisory in effect for Connecticut through this evening.

Fire damages Stamford condo

A family is without a home after a fire destroyed part of their condo in Stamford. The fire broke out last night on Seaside Avenue. Fire officials say it started in the dryer and then spread to

News 12 Staff

Jan 27, 2016, 5:17 PM

Updated 3,093 days ago

Share:

A family is without a home after a fire destroyed part of their condo in Stamford.
The fire broke out last night on Seaside Avenue.
Fire officials say it started in the dryer and then spread to other parts of the basement.
The Red Cross is now helping the family of three and their three cats.


More from News 12