Chef's Quick Tip: Pumpkin Moscow Mule
In today's Chef's Quick Tip, Blake Leonard from Stew Leonard's shows Tina Redwine how to make a delicious and awesome pumpkin-flavored Moscow Mule mocktail.
- Pumpkin puree
- Club soda
- Mint leaves
- Crushed ice
- Lime juice
- Ginger beer
- Optional: Copper mug
- Optional: Vodka
- Start off with combining the pumpkin puree, club soda, and mint leaves.
- Because of the pumpkin puree, give that a nice stir, so it breaks up the puree.
- Once that's nice and mixed, add crushed ice.
- Fill that up about halfway into a copper mug or a regular glass works just fine.
- Squeeze lime juice into the garnish.
- Finally, top off with the ginger beer.
- To make this mocktail into a cocktail, vodka is the perfect spirit to add into the beverage.