Chef's Quick Tip: Smash chocolate eggs
This week, Chef Nikki Glekas, CEO of Nikki Glekas Events
, shows Tina Redwine how to make smash chocolate eggs.
Smash chocolate eggs
Makes 1 Servings
Timing: 10 minutes, plus time for freezing
Equipment needed: egg shaped silicon mold
4 ounces melting chocolate (white, milk or dark)
Your candy of choice for filling
1. Melt your chocolate according to the directions on the package.
2. Coat the inside of your mold with the chocolate
3. Put in freezer to set for at least 10 minutes
4. Once set, remove from mold.
5. Fill one half of your egg with your candy of choosing
6. Melt the rim of the other half in a pre-heated small pan and use the melted portion to
attach to the other half of the egg and close it.
7. Wrap with cellophane to gift or smash and enjoy!